This guide aims to help Solvency II practitioners navigate to the relevant areas of the recently redesigned EIOPA website.
Using the guide:
- The guide highlights the webpages containing Solvency II related documents, it is not a comprehensive directory of the website.
- Documents are selected and grouped based on practical application e.g. by pillar, subject, type, etc. As a result duplicates will appear in different sections.
- Each folder contains a link to the relevant webpages and a list of the files on the page.
Looking for a specific document?
Open all categories and then press Ctrl+F on the keyboard (or ⌘+F on a Mac) to search inside the page.
If you have questions or would like suggest additional documents please contact us.
OPEN ALL – CLOSE ALL
General information documents
- Introducing Solvency II
- Solvency II Implementing Technical Standards and Guidelines
- Solvency II Interim Guidelines
- Reporting formats
- Solvency II Technical Specifications
- European Commission
- Submissions to the EU and Quantitative Impact Studies
- Press releases
Solvency II Interim Guidelines (2013-2015)
Solvency II Technical Information
Risk Free Interest Rate Term Structures
Technical information relating to risk-free interest rate (RFR) term structures is used for the calculation of the technical provisions for (re)insurance obligations.
The calculation of the symmetric adjustment based on the behaviour of an equity index built by EIOPA exclusively for that purpose.
All ITS (EUR-Lex)
(EU) 2015/2014 Procedures and templates for the submission of information to group supervisor and exchange of information between supervisory authorities
Drafts and other technical standards
Draft Implementing Technical Standards for Solvency II – current draft ITS and archive
Draft Regulatory Technical Standards with regard to presentation, content, review and provision of the key information document, including the methodologies underpinning the risk, reward and costs information
- Technical implementation
- Planning 2016
- Full Solvency II Reporting
- ECB add-ons
- Preparatory Phase
- Related links:
Reporting formats (previous versions)
Tool for Undertakings (T4U)
Documents by Pillar
Pillar I documents
Pillar I Guidelines
Pillar I ITS
CLOSE PILLAR I
Pillar II documents
Pillar II Guidelines
CLOSE PILLAR II
Pillar III documents
Pillar III Guidelines
Pillar III ITS
Other Pillar III documents
CLOSE PILLAR III
CLOSE ALL PILLARS
- Technical Standards
- EIOPA Opinions: EIOPA opinions on different issues related to its areas of competence.
- EIOPA Guidelines
- Annual Reports
- Submissions to the EC
- Standards, Guidelines and Recommendations: all measures, aimed at contributing to the consistent implementation of the Community Directives
- Protocols: protocols relating to the collaboration of supervisory authorities
- Reports: final reports, surveys and other analytic publications
- SII – Final L2 Advice
- Financial Stability: reports on Financial Conditions and Stability
- Requests for Advice
- Letters of Comments: comments and opinions submitted to other institutions than the European Commission
- Register of Insurance Undertakings
- Register of Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision
OPEN ALL – CLOSE ALL